Ann Harbor, MI Private Jet Charter | UberJets
Ann Harbor Airport & Charter Routes
Ann Arbor is a beautiful college town located in Michigan. It is best known for the University of Michigan, which is one of the foremost research universities in the United States. The town is also home to the Wolverines, the Michigan NCAA football team that has captured the fandom not only of Michigan itself, but also many of the nearby states and college football fans across the country. Ann Arbor offers a variety of amenities for its visitors, including parks, nature, and so much more. It is truly a town for everyone, whether you’re a college sports fan or just looking to take a nice trip.
There are plenty of things to do in Ann Arbor, MI, no matter what your interests are. The University of Michigan offers a variety of activities and events for students and visitors alike. If you’re a fan of college sports, you can catch a Wolverines game at Michigan Stadium, one of the largest stadiums in the country. If you’re looking for something more low-key, you can explore the many parks and nature trails that Ann Arbor has to offer. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do in Ann Arbor, MI.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Ann Harbor, MI
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB/ARB) – Those visiting Ann Arbor via private jet charter will almost always find themselves at Ann Arbor Municipal, which is located only 4 miles south of the city.
Popular Ann Arbor, MI Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Chicago to Ann Arbor – The most common reason for people to visit Ann Arbor is for the NCAA games.
- Charter Jets from New York to Ann Arbor – For those traveling to visit their Alma Mater, a private jet to University of Michigan can make the trip quick, relaxing, and perfect for your Ann Arbor stay.
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Ann Arbor, MI jet charters:
- King Air 200- seats up to nine passengers and has a range of 2,500 miles.
- Citation V- seats up to eight passengers and has a great interrior!
- Lear 55- seats up to eight passengers and is great for longer trips.
- Falcon 900- seats up to sixteen passengers and has a range of 5,700 miles.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
Luxury Hotels in Ann Arbor, MI
- Weber’s Inn Ann Arbor
- Bell Tower Hotel
- Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
- The Kensington Hotel
Restaurants in Ann Arbor, MI
- Amadeus Restaurant
- The Chop House
- Pacific Rim
- Gandy Dancer
Arts, Culture, and Sights of Ann Arbor, MI
- Michigan Stadium
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- Law Quandrangle
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens
- University of Michigan Museum of Art
- Michigan Theatre