Reno, NV Private Jet Charter | UberJets
Reno Airport & Charter Routes
Reno is a great destination for those looking for a gaming and entertainment experience. With its many casinos and large events, Reno offers something for everyone. A private jet charter from UberJets is the best way to make your trip even more enjoyable. Our experienced team will work with you to ensure that all your needs are met, from before you even land. Call UberJets today to find out more about our safe and reliable services.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Reno, NV
Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO, KRNO) is the primary airport serving Reno and the surrounding area. It is located just six miles east of downtown Reno, making it a convenient option for both business and leisure travelers. The airport offers direct flights to major US cities, as well as international destinations.
South Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL) is another option for those looking to fly into the Reno area. It is located approximately 60 miles from Reno, in South Lake Tahoe. The airport offers both commercial and private flights, making it a convenient option for travelers of all types.
Whether you’re looking for a quick getaway or a longer vacation, Reno and the surrounding area offer a variety of airport options to get you where you need to go.
Popular Reno Private Jet Charter Routes
- Rent a Jet from San Francisco to Reno – Taking the 80 can be a hassle. With your own personal private jet, getting from San Francisco to Reno will take only a short time and let you avoid driving on the busy freeway.
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Reno – Getting from Los Angeles to Reno is a breeze in one of our private jet charters. Whether you’re performing in one of the casinos or looking for a break from the busy LA lifestyle, our jets are a great way to travel.
- Private Flights from Denver to Reno – Many people travel from Denver to Reno, and getting to Reno on a private flight is a great way to experience the ultimate in luxury and convenience.
- Private Jets from Dallas to Reno – When you want a break from your time in Dallas for gaming or skiing, an UberJets private jet charter can take you there in less than 3hrs.
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Reno, NV jet charters:
- Pilatus PC12- Great for short flights less than 2hrs.
- Citation CJ3- Very Popular Light Jet
- Lear 60- Great Midsize option
- Challenger 601- Large cabin, popular heavy option.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
When it comes to finding the best places to stay in Reno, NV, you’ll have no trouble finding luxury accommodations. Reno (and nearby Tahoe) offer some of the finest hotels and resorts in Nevada, including:
- Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa
- Peppermill Casino Resort & Spa
- Grand Sierra Casino & Resort
- Siena Hotel Spa Casino
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
If you’re looking for a travel guide to the best restaurants in Reno, Nevada, look no further! Reno is home to a considerable amount of quality cuisine, and some of the best places to try include Romanza Ristorante Italiano, Lulou’s Restaurant, Gas Lamp, Beaujolais Bistro, Sterling’s Seafood & Steakhouse, and La Strada. So what are you waiting for? Bon appetit!
There are plenty of things to see and do in Reno, no matter what your interests are. If you’re looking for some arts and culture, you can visit the McKinley Arts & Culture Center, the Nevada Museum of Art, or the Reno Air Racing Association. Or, if you’re more interested in outdoor activities, you can head to the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course, Mt. Rose Ski Resort, or the nearby Lake Tahoe. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Reno.